Employees & Contractors
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What if I forget my Username
Navigate to my.payentry.com and click the “Forgot your Username” link on the main page. Enter the email address you used to register the account and click Submit. You will be sent an email with your username.
2. How do I reset my password
Navigate to my.payentry.com and click the “Forgot your password?” link on the main page. Enter your username and click Submit. You will be sent a password reset email that contains a link. Click the link and enter your two-factor verification code. (If you are logging in from an unknown device you will also be asked to answer 2 of your security questions.) You will then be prompted to enter a new password.
3. What if the password reset emails aren’t coming through?
- Check your junk email box to ensure the emails are not there
- If you are using a personal email address, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list
- If you are using a company email address, contact your IT department and request that email@example.com be whitelisted for your company email server.
4. What do I do if my account is locked?
- Attempt to reset your password using the instructions from “How do I reset my password?”
- Once the password is reset, log in with your username and new password.
- If you are unable to login, please contact your employer for further assistance.
5. What if I don’t remember my security questions?
Please contact your employer and have them send a security questions reset request to their payroll provider.
6. How do I get a new link code?
Contact your employer to request a new link code.
7. What does it mean when it says my email is already in use?
You have most likely already created an account with that email address. Please contact your employer and have them confirm what account is already associated with that email.
8. What do I do if I stop in the middle of setting up my account?
Your link code will expire after 24 hours. If it has been less than 24 hours since you started the enrollment process, pick back up where you left off. If it has been longer, please reach out to your employer to request a new link code.
9. What do I do if I no longer have access to the phone number that my 2 factor authentication is setup with?
- Use your backup method to log in and navigate to My Settings. From here you can set up a new primary phone number for 2 factor authentication.
- If no back up method is setup, please contact your employer and request they contact their payroll provider via email.