Pennsylvania Department of Revenue – Withholding Tax
Pennsylvania Department of Labor and Industry – Unemployment tax
Add to existing company setup
Submit a request to your service team to add PA (withholding) and/or PASUI (unemployment) to your company setup. Please include the below with your request:
- Withholding – Withholding account number and Deposit Frequency. If you’re unsure of your deposit frequency or account number you can call the agency at 717-787-1064.
- Unemployment – Account Number and Tax rate. This can be found on a Tax Rate Notice or the Quarterly contribution report. If you’re unsure of your tax rate or account number, you can call the agency at 866-403-6163.
- Power of Attorney- POA is required, please obtain the prefilled form from your client service representative.
- Third Party Access – All clients are required to add permissions in order for us to file and pay taxes on your behalf. Please review the Third Party Registration and/or Power of Attorney Instructions
Register a new company
Pennsylvania Department of Revenue & Pennsylvania Department of Labor and Industry
Employers can register for both withholding and unemployment online at https://www.pa100.state.pa.us/Registration.htm. Select Register On-line and follow the prompts to register your business. Once completed you will receive your account number, deposit frequency, and rate.
Third Party Registration and/or Power of Attorney Instructions
Power of Attorney
Please obtain the prefilled form from your client service representative.
Third Party Access
- Visit www.paucemployers.state.pa.us/
- Click Register(If you are already registered proceed to step 4).
- Enter Legal Name, Federal Identification Number(FEIN) and select Employer under Type of Account.
- Log in.
- On the left side of the screen select Employer Profile .
- Select Manage Representative.
- Then select Add New Representative .
- Insert our 10 digit Identifier that was provided to you by your service representative and today’s date.
- Check the following boxes to allow for the proper access to your account(s):
- Rate Information
- Delinquencies and Account Discrepancies
- Select Submit.