Oklahoma Tax Commission – Withholding Tax
Oklahoma Employment Security Commission – Unemployment tax
Add to existing company setup
Submit a request to your service team to add OK (withholding) and/or OKSUI (unemployment) to your company setup. Please include the below with your request:
- Withholding – Withholding account number and Deposit Frequency. If you’re unsure of your deposit frequency or account number you can call the agency at 405-521-3160.
- Unemployment – Account Number and Tax rate. This can be found on a Tax Rate Notice or the Quarterly contribution report. If you’re unsure of your tax rate or account number, you can call the agency at 405-557-5330.
- Power of Attorney- POA is required, please obtain the prefilled form from your client service representative.
- Third Party Access – All clients are required to add permissions in order for us to file and pay taxes on your behalf. Please review the Third Party Registration and/or Power of Attorney Instructions
Register a new company
Oklahoma Tax Commission
Employers can register online at https://oktap.tax.ok.gov/oktap/Web/_/. Select the Business Application in the For Business section of the page. Follow the prompts to register your business. Once completed you will receive your account number and deposit frequency within 1 day.
Oklahoma Employment Security Commission
Register online at https://eztaxexpress.oesc.state.ok.us/Access/Default.aspx. Select the Create an Employer Account link. Follow the prompts to register your business. Once completed you will receive your account number and rate within 2 – 3 weeks.
Third Party Registration and/or Power of Attorney Instructions
Power of Attorney
Please obtain the prefilled form from your client service representative.
Third Party Access
Oklahoma Tax Commission
An account holder/client must first register with the Oklahoma Taxpayer Access Point (OKTAP) at https://oktap.tax.ok.gov/oktap/Web/_/with their business information and obtain a username and password.
Once a username and password is received please log into your account and follow the below steps to allow Third Party Access. Third Party Access is a 2 part process.
- On the left side of the HOME Page you select the link to Allow Third Party Access:
- Next under the “Add a Third party passphrase” section enters the passphrase Withholding1#.
- Select the Submit button to save your passphrase.
- Send a case/email to the Tax Department to confirm that access has been granted. Please provide the zip code that was used during online registration.
- A member of the Tax team will then be able to add your to our listing.
- Once successful a member of the Tax team will contact you so that Part 2 of the below process can be completed.
- Log back into OKTAP
- Select the My Profile link on the sidebar.
- Navigate to the “Access To My Accounts” tab.
- Click the Access Level link for the Withholding account. This will be grayed out until it’s marked active.
- Select the access level from the drop-down menu and click the Active checkbox to grant the third access for that account.
- Click the Submit button to grant the Third Party access to the account. This completes the steps necessary to file your quarterly tax returns.