Kansas Department of Revenue – Withholding Tax
Kansas Department of Labor – Unemployment tax
Add to existing company setup
Submit a request to your service team to add KS (withholding) and/or KSSUI (unemployment) to your company setup. Please include the below with your request:
- Withholding – Withholding account number and Deposit Frequency. If you’re unsure of your deposit frequency or account number you can call the agency at 785-368-8222.
- Unemployment – Account Number and Tax rate. This can be found on a Tax Rate Notice or the Quarterly contribution report. If you’re unsure of your tax rate or account number, you can call the agency at 785-296-5027.
- Power of Attorney – POA is required, please obtain the prefilled form from your client service representative.
- Third Party Access – All clients are required to add permissions in order for us to file and pay taxes on your behalf to the Department of Labor. Please review the Third Party Registration and/or Power of Attorney Instructions
Register a new company
Kansas Department of Revenue
Employers can register online at https://www.ksrevenue.org/. Select Register located at the top of the page and follow the prompts. Once completed you can call the agency at 785-368-8222 within 2 days to receive your account number.
Kansas Department of Labor
Register online at https://www.kansasemployer.gov/uitax/account/Register.aspx?ReturnUrl. You will receive your account number and rate immediately upon completion.
Third Party Registration and/or Power of Attorney Instructions
Power of Attorney
Please obtain the prefilled form from your client service representative.
Third Party Access
- At the very bottom of the page select Click here to register.
- Enter your User Name, Password, Verification of Password and a contact First and Last Name, Phone Number, and E-mail address.
- Toward the middle of the page find the section Accountant or Professional Leasing Organization (PEO) Account Administration.
- Select Enable my accountant to file my Quarterly Wage Report.
- Select Add a new individual to file on your behalf.
- Enter the user provided to you from your service team and choose Add User.