Request a demo
Human Resources Management Software
Talent is Everything
As our economy is reliant on talent more and more, recruiting and retaining the right people is increasingly your key to success. Having an efficient and effective Human Resources program is arguably THE most powerful competitive advantage in today’s marketplace.
HR is Expensive
Time is money, and HR can eat up a lot of time. With complex requirements and needs from hiring to retiring, human resources is a significant investment for any small to medium business. Payentry streamlines and consolidates the work and knowledge needed to navigate the complexities of HR, saving you time and ultimately money.
Integrated Hiring & Onboarding
Successful Hiring & Onboarding
Hiring is a good thing, as it means you are growing, but managing the process can become a significant amount of work. Also, mistakes can lead to increased costs and further complexities. Fully integrated with Background Check, E-Verify, and WOTC Tax Credit Screening features, Payentry’s Hiring & Onboarding tools let you stay above the fray and focus on finding the right talent for the success of your business.
- Easily post jobs to multiple locations
- Use searchable resume database to manage applicants
- Automatically schedule interviews with candidates
- Seamlessly move new hires into your system as employees
- Reduce time to hire by up to 90%
Navigating the HR Maze
Human resources standards and regulations are updated too frequently for a small to mid-sized business to keep up. Do you get frustrated trying to keep tabs on how changes in the law affect your business? Do you need support dealing with the unavoidable issues that arise with employees? HR Answers is one of the most powerful components of the Payentry solution, providing you with invaluable HR insight. Once you have it, you’ll wonder how you ever got by without it.
- Timely notifications on law updates
- Customizable employee handbooks
- Pre-written job descriptions
- New hire documents
- Live HR support (optional)
- Wealth of educational content
- Carrier Connectivity
- Benefits Enrollment
- COBRA Administration
- Pay history, deductions, and tax forms
- Direct deposit information, time cards, and schedules
- Vacation, personal, and FMLA leave balances
E-Verify and I-9
What is E-Verify?
E-Verify is an internet-based system that compares information from an employee’s Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, against data from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.
- U.S. passport and visa information
- State-issued driver’s license and identity document information
- Social Security Administration records
- Immigration and naturalization records
Integrated Background Checks
Select the level of security you need
There is no “one-size-fits-all” background check. Payentry give you access to the exact level and type of inquiry that is right for any position with customizable reports. The results of the background checks are integrated into the remainder of your hiring and onboarding process with ease. This allows you to have all of your hiring information in one place, making your process as comprehensive as you choose and as easy as possible.
- SSN trace + address history
- National criminal database check
- Sex offender registry search
- Terrorist watchlist check
- 7-year county criminal check
- School verification
- Employment history verification
- Professional license verification
- Motor vehicle record check
Features our clients love
Simple & Easy Interface
Have complete control of Payroll through a simple and easy interface.
Utilize freely our USA-based support team as you need them.
Hiring & Onboarding
Use unmatched Hiring & Onboarding tools with simple payroll transition.
Automatic Tax Filing
Establish automatic payroll tax filing for local, state, and federal taxes.
Pre-Tax & After-Tax Benefits
Manage medical insurance, HSA, FSA, IRA, 401(k) and more.
Vacation & Sick Days
Establish time-off policies and manage employee usage.
Handle all employee reimbursements while managing payroll.
Salary, Hourly, Contractor
Work with any type of employee or 1099 contractor that your business supports.
Work seamlessly with HR, accounting, bookkeeping, and more.