Georgia Department of Revenue – Withholding Tax
Georgia Department of Labor – Unemployment tax
Add to existing company setup
Submit a request to your service team to add GA (withholding) and/or GASUI (unemployment) to your company setup. Please include the below with your request:
- Withholding – Deposit Frequency and Account number. If you’re unsure of your deposit frequency or account number, you can call the agency at 877-423-6711.
- Unemployment – Tax rate and Account number. This can be found on a Tax Rate Notice or the Quarterly contribution report. If you’re unsure of your tax rate or account number, you can call the agency at 877-709-8185.
- Power of Attorney- POA is required, please obtain the prefilled form from your client service representative.
- Third Party Access – TPA Access is required for withholding and will be completed for you. Please see the Third Party Registration and/or Power of Attorney section below for more information.
Register a new company
Georgia Department of Revenue
Register online at https://gtc.dor.ga.gov/_/#3. On the bottom of the screen, select the Business tab and then click Register a new GA business and follow the prompts. Once the registration has been submitted, an account number will be immediately provided.
Georgia Department of Labor, Employment Security Division
Register online at https://www.dol.state.ga.us/Access/Service/LogonDOL1 and follow the prompts. You should receive your GA Unemployment Number instantly.
Third Party Registration and/or Power of Attorney Instructions
Power of Attorney is required, please obtain the prefilled form from your client service representative.
Third Party Access is required. To ensure successful authorization please provide the below information to your service team:
- Withholding Account number
- Zip Code used when registering for your account number
- Last amount paid to the Department of Revenue
Any questions please call the agency at 877-423-6711.